- United States
- Durham & Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
- School Type: University
- Scholarship: $4,000 - $12,000/Year (Renewable)
#137 National Universities
#64 National Public Universities
#123 Undergraduate Engineering
#118 Public Health
#102 Best Business Schools
- Engineering, Physics
- 100 Physics
- 114 Chemistry
- 130 Biological Sciences
- 14,343 students from 70 nations
- 200+ degree programs
- Carnegie R1 research university with 50+ research centers and institutes
- UNH Space Science Center (SSC) has been selected to be a part of a science mission by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). In 2004, The National Science Foundation designated UNH an EPSCoR state funded from federal agencies among which is NASA.
- New Hampshire Space Grant Consortium: Providing fellowships, scholarships, and internships to graduate and undergraduate (including community college) students pursuing studies in NASA-relevant science, engineering, and technology
- 105 athletic conference championships
University of Utah
University of Notre Dame
University of Southern Queensland
Southern Cross University
Founded in 1866, the University of New Hampshire (UNH) offers over 200+ degree programs to both New Hampshire students and international students from 48 states and 68 countries. Its student population is composed of over 13,000 undergraduate students and 2,400 graduate students. 95% of UNH graduates are employed, volunteering, or furthering their education within six months of graduation, reflecting the quality of learning, and training students get from the university.
For more than 150 years, UNH has been delivering hands-on learning, research, and work experiences that bring together students, faculty, and private and public partners to create life-changing opportunities and innovative solutions in communities across the world.
- Durham Campus
Located in one of the top 10 safest college towns in the United States, Durham Campus is home to more than 15,000 students. Durham is just an hour’s drive from the White Mountains, Atlantic Ocean, and Boston.
Manchester campus serves over 1,000 students in New Hampshire’s largest city. UNH Manchester offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs focused on career-driven learning in the sciences and liberal arts.
Concord Campus is close to the State House, the N.H. Supreme Court, and many of the state's major law firms and non-profits.
College and Schools
UNH is dedicated to offering high-quality education that will benefit students' careers. Eleven schools and colleges offer 200 programs to students in more than 100 major fields of study at three beautiful campuses. Students will have direct access to award-winning professors with a student-faculty ratio of 18:1. The colleges and schools are:
- Carsey School of Public Policy
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Life Sciences and Agriculture
- Cooperative Extension
- School of Marine Science and Ocean Engineering
- Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
- Thompson School of Applied Science
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law
|TOEFL||80 (Internet version), 550 (Paper version), 213 ( Computer version)|
|Duolingo||105 or higher|
- Regular Decision (Fall) - February 1
- Fall 2021 Extended Deadline - March 1
- Regular Decision (Spring) - October 15
Annually, over $200M is awarded in scholarships and financial aid to domestic and international students. According to statistics, 84% of students receive financial assistance (need-based and scholarships) at UNH. The scholarships offered by UNH include:
- Trustee's Scholarship
- Chancellor's Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship (Merit-Based)
- Dean's Scholarship (Merit-Based)
- Director's Scholarship (Merit-Based)
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Industry Scholarship (Merit-Based)
- Paul College of Business and Economics - Paul Scholars (Merit-Based)
- Paul College of Business and Economics - Rutman Fellows Scholarship (Merit-Based)
- Athletic Scholarships
- University Community Scholarship Fund
- International Student Scholarships
- The UNH Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship
- FIRST Award
- Army ROTC Scholarship
- Guard and Reserve Forces Duty Scholarships
- Air Force ROTC Scholarship
*Click here for the details of the scholarships.
Interested in starting your study journey at the University of New Hampshire? Check Global Study Guide for more information about student life, programs, and international student support, and register a free account to apply today!