- Terrace, British Columbia, Canada
- School Type: College
Study Guide Academy
University of the Incarnate Word
San Jose Community College
Butte-Glenn Community College
College of Contra Costa
Coast Mountain College promotes experiential learning and unbound education. It is an accredited post-secondary institution, established in 1975 in Terrace, British Columbia. It has five regional campuses located in Hazelton, Haida Gwaii, Smithers, Prince Rupert, and Terrace. It also offers many different programs including college access programs, small class sizes, health, and human services programs, online programs, university credit programs, trades foundation, and apprenticeship programs. The college offers a wide selection of programs from different fields of study including Arts, Business, Fine Arts, Health & Social Services, Science, and Trades.
Coast Mountain College boasts its incredible people, as well as its rich history and culture to its international students. It also offers a high-quality personalized experience for very affordable rates. Students are encouraged to explore and experience the outdoors.
CMTN also offers different programs open for international students based on their area of study.
Steps to Apply:
- Review the specific requirements for your selected program
- Apply for admission and pay the $100 CDN non-refundable application fee
- Submit official transcripts
- Receive conditional acceptance and pay a deposit
International Students' Fees and Awards
The international tuition fee for ten courses for a full-time Associate's Degree is $12,500.
For Fall this year, CMTN will be offering 12 International Student Entrance Awards worth $5,000 to each international student enrolled in select programs. To be eligible for the award, the student must:
- Submit a copy of their official CMTN acceptance letter
- Submit a copy of an approved study permit from IRCC
- Submit a video testimonial
- Be willing to contribute the International Marketing Coordinator's international-related promotional initiatives for one year
- Complete the ISEA Award Application
Student Emergency Financial Assistance
Emergency funding programs are also offered to eligible students of Coast Mountain College who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship during the course of their studies. For international students, CMTN offers the Grocery Gift Funds for Students. During the pandemic, the CMTN Student Union donated $10,000 in grocery funds to international students who experienced emergency financial needs due to job loss, decreased hours, and several other reasons.