Sheffield Hallam University is located in Sheffield, United Kingdom, the fifth-largest city in the UK — often considered a “student city.” Boasting a large, beautiful campus, SHU has over 300 undergraduate and graduate programs to choose from, with recently-updated facilities and lots of housing options for students.
Why Sheffield Hallam?
SHU is a top-rated university in multiple areas, including teaching, employability, facilities, innovation, and inclusivity. It’s within the top 20 of student satisfaction rankings in the Complete University Guide, and the top 5 of modern research universities, making it a great place to study in the UK. The vibrant SHU campus includes 24-hour libraries, great study areas, and most importantly, industry-standard equipment in all of its programs.
This university also provides students with three advisors upon enrolment: an academic advisor, a career advisor, and a personal one. It provides accommodation support too. Many living halls are located around the city of Sheffield, and the university guarantees that it will find accommodations for students for their first year.
Overall, Sheffield Hallam University can offer students award-winning teaching and research facilities, fantastic student support, and a wide variety of diverse programs. Start your education in the United Kingdom right here.
The most popular study options at Sheffield Hallam University are its business, medicine, and biology programs.
School of Business, Management, and Enterprise
Considered in the top 5% of business schools around the world, students will have real-world projects and work placements and be taught by leading professionals. Some programs include:
- Honours Bachelor of Business Analytics (£43,185)
- Honours Bachelor of Business and Management With Law (£43,185)
- Honours Bachelor of International Business (£43,185)
- Masters of Business Administration in Healthcare Leadership (£14,645)
- Masters of Research in Business (£14,460)
- Doctor of Business Administration (£30,700)
Biosciences and Chemistry
Bioscience programs offered have industry-leading lab resources and focus on real-world problems and research.
- Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Science (£43,185)
- Master of Research in Cancer Biology (£14,460)
- Master of Science in Molecular Microbiology (£14,460)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Mass Spectrometry (£8,490)
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Psychology (£43,185)
- Honours Bachelor of Education with Autism, Disability, and Special Educational Needs (£43,185)
- Honours Bachelor of Criminology (£43,185)
- Honours Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science for Games (£43,185)
- Honours Bachelor of Architecture (£43,185)
- Masters of Philosophy in Computing and Informatics (£14,460)
- Masters of Science in Big Data Analytics (£14,460)
- Masters of Science in Forensic Psychology (£14,460)
Expenses and Funding
- English for Academic Purposes
- 5 Weeks £1,550
- 10 Weeks £3,100
- 15 Weeks £4,650
- International Foundation Programme
- Two terms £10,560
- Three terms £12,680
- Undergraduate: £13,995 per year
- Placement year: £1,200
- Postgraduate taught: £14,460-£16,070 for the course
- MBA: £16,605 for the course
- PGCEs (post-grad education): £14,460
- Postgraduate research: Varies by program
- Pre-masters: Varies by program
- Distance learning: Varies by program
- Vice Chancellor's Award — for full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate students from India (taught-postgraduate only), Southeast Asia, Nigeria, the EU, EEA, or Switzerland
- Transform Together Scholarship — 50% waiver of fees
- Sanctuary Scholarships — for applicants from refugee or asylum-seeking students
- Two offered each year (1 post-grad and 1 undergrad)
- Full tuition fee waiver, £4,000 cost of living coverage
- More scholarships and bursaries available