- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- School Type: College
Australian College of Information Technology
Youngstown State University
University of Cincinnati
Sault College welcomes every student to its main campus in Sault Ste. Marie! Located in one of the friendliest cities in Canada, Sault College offers students an enjoyable lifestyle that they while studying! Activities never stop with the great outdoors just at its doorstep. Festivals, events, food, and nightlife are some of the things students look forward to.
The college offers different programs such as graduate programs, continuing education, apprenticeships, academic upgrading, and high school. Different credentials can be earned by students depending on the program they will be taking such as certificates, degrees, diplomas, graduate certificates, or special non-post secondary certificates. Students can choose from these programs depending on their academic goals and dream careers. For a full list of Sault College’s programs, click this link.
Sault College embraces diversity and celebrates individualities. Equality, respect, and inclusion are promoted within the community. All races, genders, and sexual orientations are welcome in the college and are made sure to have a safe environment free from harassment and discrimination.
International students are assisted by the International Department to cater to their special needs and for an easier transition in Canada.
The college has a program called English for Academic Purposes (EAP) certificate for international students who may be needing additional support to meet the English proficiency requirement of their programs or to simply improve their language skills and confidence.
- Sault College accepts applications until program seats are full. It is advisable to take note of the application months for the student’s target intake as the visa processing may take 3-9 months:Fall term - application opens November
- Winter term - application opens June
- Spring term - application opens October
- Application fee: C$100
- Scanned copies of all school documents (i.e. passport, transcripts, English proficiency test results or proof of registration to an English test, etc.)
- Documents should not exceed 50MB
- Complete a new application per program per applicant
- Receive Offer Letter and download Letter of Acceptance
- Receive payment confirmation from Sault College
- Inform the college once the visa/study permit is approved and received
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
Tuition fees vary per program and are based on the directives of the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities. Click on the links to know more about Sault College’s Tuition Fees and Scholarships.
Are you considering joining the vibrant and diverse community of Sault College? Global Study Guide can help you make your first step in your journey! Register now for a FREE account and talk to our consultants today!